Minnesota - HF 234 - 2017
Relating to energy; amending Public Utilities Commission regulation of municipal electric utilities and rural electric cooperatives; amending Minnesota Statutes 2016, section 216B.164, subdivisions 5, 9, by adding a subdivision.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-01-2017
Updated On: 03-26-2017
Status: Passed Both Chambers
Primary Sponsor: Dave Baker (House/Republican)
- 01-12-2017 - Introduction and first reading, referred to Job Growth and Energy Affordability Policy and Finance
- 01-17-2017 - Authors added Pelowski, Davids, Nornes, Poppe, Gruenhagen, and Miller.
- 01-19-2017 - Committee report, to adopt and re-refer to Ways and Means
- 01-19-2017 - Authors added Marquart; Thissen; Gunther; Murphy, E.; Backer; Bennett; Metsa; and Howe.
- 01-23-2017 - Authors added Ecklund, Fabian, Green, Hilstrom, Torkelson.
- 01-26-2017 - Author stricken Murphy, E.
- 01-26-2017 - Authors added Anderson, P., and Lueck.
- 01-26-2017 - Committee report, to adopt
- 01-26-2017 - Second reading
- 01-30-2017 - Authors added Urdahl and Bahr, C.
- 02-01-2017 - Author added Grossell.
- 02-02-2017 - Author added Swedzinski.
- 02-09-2017 - Author stricken Hilstrom.
- 02-09-2017 - Authors added Poston, Lohmer, Erickson, Franson, Vogel, Knoblach, Smith, Kresha, Daniels, and O'Neill.
- 02-09-2017 - Bill was passed as amended
- 02-09-2017 - Third reading as amended
- 02-09-2017 - House rule 1.21, placed on Calendar for the Day Thursday, February 9, 2017
- 02-09-2017 - Amended
- 02-09-2017 - Point of order raised, ruled well taken
- 02-13-2017 - Referred to Finance
- 02-13-2017 - Introduction and first reading
- 02-13-2017 - Received from House
- 03-06-2017 - Second reading
- 03-06-2017 - Comm report: To pass
- 03-16-2017 - Special Order
- 03-16-2017 - Third reading Passed
- 03-16-2017 - Returned from Senate
- 03-20-2017 - Governor's action Veto 03/20/17
- 03-20-2017 - Presentment date 03/20/17
- 03-20-2017 - Governor veto 3/20/2017
- 03-20-2017 - Presented to Governor 03/20/17
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|02-09-2017||H.F. NO. 234||House||49||77||0||no|
|02-09-2017||H.F. NO. 234||House||89||37||0||yes|