California - AB 20 - 2017
Public employee retirement systems: divestment: Dakota Access Pipeline.View Latest Bill
- 12-05-2016 - Read first time. To print.
- 12-06-2016 - From printer. May be heard in committee January 5.
- 01-19-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security.
- 04-17-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Standing Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security Read second time and amended.
- 04-18-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security.
- 04-20-2017 - From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended and re-refer to Standing Committee on Appropriations (Ayes 4. Noes 2.) (April 19).
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-19-2017||Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]||Assembly||Public Employees, Retirement/Soc Sec||4||2||1||yes|
Dakota Access Pipeline Opponents Call on CalPERS to Divest - East Bay Express
Published by eastbayexpress.com
Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:00:14 GMT
The CalPERS board is considering whether to support or oppose AB 20, legislation introduced in December that would require both CalPERS, and the state teachers' pension system CalSTRS, to liquidate all investments involved in building or financing the ...