Washington - SB 5128 - 2017
Allowing incremental electricity produced as a result of certain capital investment projects to qualify as an eligible renewable resource under the energy independence act.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-08-2017
Updated On: 04-20-2017
Primary Sponsor: Dean Takko (House/Democratic)
Companion Bills (1)
- 01-13-2017 - First reading, referred to Energy, Environment & Telecommunications.
- 02-01-2017 - EET - Majority; do pass.
- 02-01-2017 - Minority; do not pass.
- 02-02-2017 - Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
- 02-28-2017 - Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
- 03-01-2017 - Floor amendment(s) adopted.
- 03-01-2017 - Third reading, passed; yeas, 49; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 0.
- 03-01-2017 - Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- 03-03-2017 - First reading, referred to Technology & Economic Development (Not Officially read and referred until adoption of Introduction report).
- 03-23-2017 - TED - Majority; do pass.
- 03-23-2017 - Minority; do not pass.
- 03-27-2017 - Referred to Appropriations.
- 04-04-2017 - Minority; do not pass.
- 04-04-2017 - Minority; without recommendation.
- 04-04-2017 - Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- 04-04-2017 - APP - Majority; do pass.
- 04-07-2017 - Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
- 04-10-2017 - Third reading, passed; yeas, 91; nays, 7; absent, 0; excused, 0.
- 04-10-2017 - Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- 04-11-2017 - President signed.
- 04-14-2017 - Speaker signed.
- 04-18-2017 - Delivered to Governor.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-01-2017||3rd Reading & Final Passage||Senate||49||0||0||yes|