Washington - HB 1578 - 2017
Concerning irrigation district authority.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-08-2017
Updated On: 04-20-2017
Primary Sponsor: Tom Dent (House/Republican)
Companion Bills (1)
- 01-24-2017 - First reading, referred to Local Government (Not Officially read and referred until adoption of Introduction report).
- 02-09-2017 - LG - Majority; do pass.
- 02-09-2017 - Minority; without recommendation.
- 02-13-2017 - Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- 03-02-2017 - Rules Committee relieved of further consideration. Placed on second reading.
- 03-03-2017 - Third reading, passed; yeas, 97; nays, 0; absent, 0; excused, 1.
- 03-03-2017 - Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- 03-07-2017 - First reading, referred to Energy, Environment & Telecommunications.
- 03-28-2017 - EET - Majority; do pass.
- 03-29-2017 - Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
- 04-06-2017 - Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
- 04-10-2017 - Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- 04-10-2017 - Third reading, passed; yeas, 47; nays, 1; absent, 0; excused, 1.
- 04-14-2017 - Speaker signed.
- 04-17-2017 - President signed.
- 04-18-2017 - Delivered to Governor.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-10-2017||3rd Reading & Final Passage||Senate||47||1||1||yes|