California - SB 262 - 2017
Climate change: climate adaptation: advisory council.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-09-2017
Updated On: 04-22-2017
Status: Passed One Chamber
Primary Sponsor: Bob Wieckowski (Assembly/Democratic)
- 02-08-2017 - Introduced. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 02-09-2017 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 11.
- 02-16-2017 - Referred to Com. on EQ.
- 03-09-2017 - Set for hearing March 29.
- 03-29-2017 - From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Standing Committee on Appropriations with recommendation: To consent calendar. (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (March 29). Re-referred to Standing Committee on Appropriations.
- 04-05-2017 - Set for hearing April 17.
- 04-17-2017 - From committee: Be ordered to second reading pursuant to Senate Rule 28.8 and ordered to consent calendar.
- 04-18-2017 - Read second time. Ordered to consent calendar.
- 04-20-2017 - Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 36. Noes 0.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- 04-20-2017 - In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-29-2017||Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations] with the recommendation: To Consent Calendar||Senate||Environmental Quality||7||0||0||yes|
|04-20-2017||Consent Calendar 2nd SB262||Senate||36||0||4||yes|