California - SB 273 - 2017
Public Utilities Commission: gas corporations: electrical corporations: safety.View Latest Bill
- 02-09-2017 - Introduced. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 02-10-2017 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 12.
- 02-23-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Energy, Utilities and Communications.
- 03-09-2017 - Set for hearing March 21.
- 03-16-2017 - March 21 set for first hearing canceled at the request of author.
- 03-20-2017 - From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Energy, Utilities and Communications.
- 03-21-2017 - Withdrawn from committee.
- 03-21-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
State PUC failures with PG&E in San Bruno spur reform legislation - The Mercury News
Published by mercurynews.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 00:38:59 GMT
The state Public Utilities Commission's failures to oversee PG&E and other big utilities over an array of matters, including a fatal explosion in San Bruno and gas leaks near Los Angeles, spurred fresh efforts on Thursday to force the agency to make ...