California - AB 79 - 2017
Electrical generation: coal-fired generation resources.View Latest Bill
- 01-04-2017 - Read first time. To print.
- 01-05-2017 - From printer. May be heard in committee February 4.
- 01-19-2017 - Referred to Com. on U. & E.
- 03-06-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on U. & E. Read second time and amended.
- 03-07-2017 - Re-referred to Com. on U. & E.
- 03-20-2017 - From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended and re-refer to Standing Committee on Natural Resources (Ayes 10. Noes 5.) (March 15).
- 03-21-2017 - Read second time and amended.
- 03-22-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Natural Resources.
- 04-06-2017 - From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended and re-refer to Standing Committee on Appropriations (Ayes 7. Noes 3.) (April 3).
- 04-17-2017 - Read second time and amended.
- 04-18-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Appropriations.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-15-2017||Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Natural Resources]||Assembly||Utilities and Energy||10||5||0||yes|
|04-03-2017||Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]||Assembly||Natural Resources||7||3||0||yes|
Marin Assemblyman proposes caps on coal-generated electricity - Marin Independent Journal
Published by marinij.com
Sun, 08 Jan 2017 01:31:59 GMT
The bill, AB 79, would restrict the state to no more than 6 percent coal-generated electricity by January 2018, a maximum of 3 percent by 2024, and none at all by 2026. “AB 79 expands the front lines of California's efforts to reverse the impacts of ...
Proposed California Bill to Cap Coal-Generated Electricity and Eliminate Coal-Dependency by 2026 - JD Supra (press release)
Published by jdsupra.com
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:02:57 GMT
On January 4, 2017, at the start of this year's legislative session, Assemblymember Marc Levine of Marin County introduced Assembly Bill (AB) 79, which is intended to cap the amount of coal-generated electricity used in California. Under the current ...