California - SB 44 - 2017
State lands: coastal hazard and legacy oil and gas well removal and remediation program.View Latest Bill
Natural Gas Development
- 12-05-2016 - Introduced. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 12-06-2016 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after January 5.
- 01-12-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Natural Resources And Water and EQ.
- 02-13-2017 - Set for hearing March 14.
- 03-16-2017 - From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on EQ. (Ayes 8. Noes 0. Page 363.) (March 14).
- 03-20-2017 - Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on EQ.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-14-2017||Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Environmental Quality]||Senate||Natural Resources and Water||8||0||1||yes|
Jackson Reintroduces Bill To Clean Up Beaches By Plugging Old, Leaking Oil Wells - Tri County Sentry (blog)
Published by tricountysentry.com
Thu, 09 Feb 2017 22:43:24 GMT
Senate Bill 44, the Coastal Oil Well Clean Up and Remediation Act, would require that the California State Lands Commission plug very old “orphaned” oil wells in California waters when the original oil company that operated the well is out of business ...