California - AB 18 - 2017
California Clean Water, Climate, and Coastal Protection and Outdoor Access For All Act of 2018.View Latest Bill
Financing and Financial Incentives
- 12-05-2016 - Read first time. To print.
- 12-06-2016 - From printer. May be heard in committee January 5.
- 01-19-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife.
- 02-08-2017 - From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Standing Committee on Appropriations (Ayes 10. Noes 5.) (February 7). Re-referred to Standing Committee on Appropriations.
- 02-22-2017 - From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended. (Ayes 12. Noes 5.) (February 22).
- 02-23-2017 - Read second time and amended. Ordered returned to second reading.
- 02-27-2017 - Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- 03-08-2017 - Coauthors revised.
- 03-20-2017 - In Senate. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment.
- 03-20-2017 - Read third time. Urgency clause adopted. Passed. Ordered to the Senate. (Ayes 54. Noes 19. Page 645.).
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|02-07-2017||Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]||Assembly||Water, Parks and Wildlife||10||5||0||yes|
|02-22-2017||Do pass as amended.||Assembly||Appropriations||12||5||0||yes|
|03-20-2017||AB 18 GARCIA, E. Third Reading Urgency||Assembly||54||19||7||yes|
How California Legislators Can Create a Path to Water Sustainability - News Deeply
Published by newsdeeply.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:04:24 GMT
Two bills under consideration right now – one in the California State Assembly, the other in the California Senate – could make real strides in conserving local water. The first ... The second bill is SB 740 – introduced by state Sen. ... Several ...