California - SB 57 - 2017
Natural gas storage: moratorium.View Latest Bill
- 12-08-2016 - Introduced. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 12-09-2016 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after January 8.
- 01-04-2017 - Read first time.
- 01-12-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Natural Resources And Water.
- 02-02-2017 - From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Natural Resources And Water.
- 02-03-2017 - Set for hearing February 9.
- 02-13-2017 - From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Standing Committee on Rules (Ayes 7. Noes 2. Page 172.) (February 9).
- 02-14-2017 - Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
- 02-16-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Energy, Utilities and Communications.
- 03-17-2017 - Set for hearing March 21.
- 03-21-2017 - March 21 hearing: Testimony taken. Hearing postponed by committee.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|02-09-2017||Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Rules]||Senate||Natural Resources and Water||7||2||0||yes|
Wilk, Stern coordinating efforts on Aliso, Cemex issues - Santa Clarita Valley Signal
Published by signalscv.com
Tue, 07 Feb 2017 02:21:47 GMT
Wilk is listed as a co-author of the amended, Aliso-aimed, version of SB 57. Meanwhile, Stern's office confirmed that Stern will be a co-author of Wilk's anti-Cemex bill. “Without any answers as to why that well failed, state regulators and the ...
Legislation to delay reopening Aliso Canyon gas field pushed by California state senators - 89.3 KPCC
Published by scpr.org
Fri, 03 Feb 2017 01:54:20 GMT
With California state regulators poised to lift a moratorium on resuming operations at the underground gas storage field that had for months spewed methane into the air, a pair of lawmakers have introduced legislation to keep it closed until one more ...
Will Aliso Canyon open again? Feinstein backs bill to keep it closed – for now - LA Daily News
Published by dailynews.com
Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:30:08 GMT
California Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Monday announced her support for a state bill that would stop the reopening of the Aliso Canyon natural gas storage facility until the root cause of a massive leak that occurred there is determined. “I believe it is ...