Tennessee - HB 730 - 2017
Tennessee Regulatory Authority - As introduced, renames the authority to be the public utility commission and redesignates directors as commissioners. - Amends TCA Title 2; Title 3; Title 4; Title 6; Title 7; Title 8; Title 10; Title 12; Title 13; Title 35; Title 47; Title 48; Title 64; Title 65; Title 68 and Title 71.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-17-2017
Updated On: 03-30-2017
Status: Passed One Chamber
Companion Bills (1)
- 02-08-2017 - Filed for intro.
- 02-08-2017 - Filed for introduction
- 02-09-2017 - Introduced, Passed on First Consideration
- 02-09-2017 - Intro., P1C.
- 02-13-2017 - Passed on Second Consideration, refer to Senate Commerce and Labor Committee
- 02-13-2017 - P2C, ref. to Business and Utilities Committee
- 02-14-2017 - Assigned to s/c Business and Utilities Subcommittee
- 02-15-2017 - Placed on Senate Commerce and Labor Committee calendar for 2/21/2017
- 02-21-2017 - Action deferred in Senate Commerce and Labor Committee to 2/28/2017
- 02-22-2017 - Placed on s/c cal Business and Utilities Subcommittee for 2/28/2017
- 02-22-2017 - Placed on Senate Commerce and Labor Committee calendar for 2/28/2017
- 02-28-2017 - Rec for pass if am by s/c ref. to Business and Utilities Committee
- 02-28-2017 - Action deferred in Senate Commerce and Labor Committee to 3/7/2017
- 03-01-2017 - Placed on cal. Business and Utilities Committee for 3/8/2017
- 03-01-2017 - Placed on Senate Commerce and Labor Committee calendar for 3/7/2017
- 03-07-2017 - Action deferred in Senate Commerce and Labor Committee to 3/14/2017
- 03-08-2017 - Rec. for pass. if am., ref. to Calendar & Rules Committee
- 03-08-2017 - Placed on Senate Commerce and Labor Committee calendar for 3/14/2017
- 03-14-2017 - Recommended for passage with amendment/s, refer to Senate Calendar Committee Ayes 8, Nays 0 PNV 0
- 03-15-2017 - Placed on cal. Calendar & Rules Committee for 3/16/2017
- 03-16-2017 - H. Placed on Regular Calendar for 3/23/2017
- 03-17-2017 - Placed on Senate Regular Calendar calendar for 3/20/2017
- 03-20-2017 - Sponsor(s) Added.
- 03-20-2017 - Senate adopted Amendment (Amendment 1 - SA0113)
- 03-20-2017 - Passed Senate as amended, Ayes 30, Nays 0
- 03-21-2017 - Engrossed; ready for transmission to House
- 03-23-2017 - Subst. for comp. HB.
- 03-23-2017 - Passed H., Ayes 95, Nays 0, PNV 0
- 03-23-2017 - Am. withdrawn. (Amendment 1 - HA0064)
- 03-23-2017 - Rcvd. from S., held on H. desk.
- 03-23-2017 - Comp. SB subst.
- 03-24-2017 - Enrolled and ready for signatures
- 03-27-2017 - Signed by Senate Speaker
- 03-27-2017 - Transmitted to Governor for action.
- 03-27-2017 - Signed by H. Speaker
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|02-28-2017||BUSINESS AND UTILITIES SUBCOMMITTEE: Rec for pass if am by s/c ref. to Business and Utilities Committee 2/28/2017||House||0||0||0||no|
|03-08-2017||BUSINESS AND UTILITIES COMMITTEE: Rec. for pass. if am., ref. to Calendar & Rules Committee 3/8/2017||House||0||0||0||yes|
|03-23-2017||CALENDAR & RULES COMMITTEE: H. Placed on Regular Calendar for 3/23/2017 3/16/2017||House||0||0||0||no|