California - AB 920 - 2017
California Renewables Portfolio Standard Program.View Latest Bill
- 02-16-2017 - Read first time. To print.
- 02-17-2017 - From printer. May be heard in committee March 19.
- 03-23-2017 - Referred to U. & E. and Standing Committee on Natural Resources.
- 03-27-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on U. & E. Read second time and amended.
- 03-28-2017 - Re-referred to Com. on U. & E.
- 04-17-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on U. & E. Read second time and amended.
- 04-18-2017 - Re-referred to Com. on U. & E.
- 04-20-2017 - Coauthors revised.
- 04-20-2017 - From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Standing Committee on Natural Resources (Ayes 11. Noes 0.) (April 19). Re-referred to Standing Committee on Natural Resources.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-19-2017||Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Natural Resources]||Assembly||Utilities and Energy||11||0||4||yes|
Assembly energy panel gives boost to renewable's bill - Daily Democrat
Published by dailydemocrat.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 22:39:40 GMT
SACRAMENTO >> Assemblywoman Cecilia Aguiar-Curry has been able to pass a renewable energy proposal despite opposition by state utilities. AB 920 made it out of the Assembly Utilities and Energy Committee this week. If approved the legislation will ...
PG&E opposes two solar-power bills - San Jose Mercury News
Published by mercurynews.com
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:07:20 GMT
The second bill, AB 920, would change the way customers with solar installations are paid for surplus power. Utilities now give them full retail rate credit on their monthly bill that ... He said PG&E's opposition has nothing to do with its bottom line ...