California - SB 639 - 2017
To amend Section 8651 of the Revenue and Taxation Code, relating to taxation.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-21-2017
Updated On: 04-23-2017
Primary Sponsor: Robert M. Hertzberg (Senate/Democratic)
- 02-17-2017 - Introduced. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 02-21-2017 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 23.
- 03-02-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
- 03-23-2017 - From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
- 03-29-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Governance and Finance.
- 04-05-2017 - Set for hearing April 19.
- 04-19-2017 - From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Standing Committee on Appropriations (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (April 19). Re-referred to Standing Committee on Appropriations.
- 04-21-2017 - Set for hearing May 1.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-19-2017||Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]||Senate||Governance and Finance||7||0||0||yes|