California - AB 179 - 2017
California Transportation Commission.View Latest Bill
- 01-18-2017 - Read first time. To print.
- 01-19-2017 - From printer. May be heard in committee February 18.
- 01-30-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Transportation.
- 02-14-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Standing Committee on Transportation Read second time and amended.
- 02-15-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Transportation.
- 04-17-2017 - Coauthors revised.
- 04-17-2017 - In committee: Set, first hearing. Hearing canceled at the request of author.
- 04-20-2017 - From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Standing Committee on Transportation Read second time and amended.
Assemblymember Cervantes Introduces Bill to Restructure California Transportation Commission – AB179 - California Newswire
Published by californianewswire.com
Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:58:05 GMT
Finally, it would require the Commission and the California Air Resources Board to coordinate regularly on implementing state transportation policy. AB 179 will next be referred to an Assembly policy committee by the Assembly Rules Committee. Sabrina ...