California - SB 71 - 2017
Relating to energy.View Latest Bill
- 01-09-2017 - Introduced. Read first time. To Standing Committee on Rules for assignment. To print.
- 01-10-2017 - From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 9.
- 01-19-2017 - Referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
- 03-01-2017 - From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Rules.
- 03-08-2017 - Re-referred to Standing Committee on Energy, Utilities and Communications, Standing Committee on Transportation and Housing, and Standing Committee on Appropriations.
- 03-10-2017 - Set for hearing April 4.
- 04-17-2017 - From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Standing Committee on Transportation and Housing (Ayes 8. Noes 3.) (April 4).
- 04-18-2017 - Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Standing Committee on Transportation and Housing.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-04-2017||Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Transportation and Housing]||Senate||Energy, Utilities and Communications||8||3||0||yes|
California Bill Would Require Solar Panels on New Buildings - Energy Manager Today
Published by energymanagertoday.com
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:09:10 GMT
California State Senator Scott Wiener (D-11) introduced legislation (SB-71) on January 9 that would require buildings erected in the Golden State to be equipped with solar arrays, according to a report by Pacific Standard magazine. The new statewide ...