Florida - SB 364 - 2017
Relating to the Recovery Fund for the Deepwater Horizon incident; amending s. 288.8012, F.S.; defining the term âsettlement agreementâ; amending s. 288.8013, F.S.; revising the funding source of the principal of the Recovery Fund for the Deepwater Horizon incident; requiring that certain funds be transferred to the Recovery Fund within a specified timeframe; providing an effective date.View Latest Bill
- 01-12-2017 - Filed
- 01-25-2017 - Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations
- 02-13-2017 - On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/21/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
- 03-07-2017 - Introduced
- 03-08-2017 - On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/13/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
- 03-13-2017 - CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
- 03-14-2017 - Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
- 03-15-2017 - CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time
- 03-15-2017 - Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
- 03-23-2017 - On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/28/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-13-2017||Favorable with Committee Substitute||Senate||8||0||0||yes|
House, Senate differ on role of Triumph Gulf Coast - Destin Log
Published by thedestinlog.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:07:19 GMT
SB 364 will "ensure funds received in the settlement of the state's economic damage claims caused by the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill remain in Northwest Florida's eight disproportionately affected counties," a news release announcing the bill's ...
Senator Doug Broxson co-introduces Triumph bill - Pensacola News Journal
Published by pnj.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:28:41 GMT
Doug Broxson (R-Gulf Breeze) and Sen. Bill Montford (R-Tallahassee) on Thursday introduced a bill, SB-364, called the Recovery Fund for the Deepwater Horizon Incident. Under current law, the eight disproportionately affected counties from Escambia to ...
Washington County lines up for BP funds - Holmes County Times Advertiser
Published by chipleypaper.com
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 05:45:08 GMT
The state received $400 million last year and is expected to get $106.7 million a year from 2019 through 2033. Seventy-five percent of the money is to be directed to the eight Panhandle counties, with the remaining 25 percent divided among 15 other ...
House starts roadmap for Deepwater Horizon money - The News Herald
Published by newsherald.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 20:56:59 GMT
The House proposal, which sets up the framework for Triumph Gulf Coast to direct the money, would go deeper than a Senate bill (SB 364) introduced last month. That bill primarily would require the nonprofit ... The House committee, comprising ...