Nevada - SB 146 - 2017
Relating to energy; requiring certain electric utilities in this State to file with the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada a distributed resources plan; prescribing the minimum requirements of such a plan; and providing other matters properly relating thereto.View Latest Bill
Added On: 02-28-2017
Updated On: 04-21-2017
Primary Sponsor: Pat Spearman (Senate/Democratic)
- 02-13-2017 - Prefiled.
- 02-13-2017 - Read first time. Referred to Committee on Commerce, Labor and Energy. To printer.
- 02-14-2017 - From printer. To committee.
- 04-18-2017 - From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended.
- 04-18-2017 - Placed on Second Reading File.
- 04-18-2017 - Read second time. Amended. (Amend. No. 254.) To printer.
- 04-19-2017 - From printer. To engrossment. Engrossed. First reprint .
- 04-19-2017 - Taken from General File. Placed on Secretary's desk.