Arkansas - HB 1984 - 2017
To amend the law concerning certain powers of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; and to amend the law concerning the Arkansas Public Service Commission's authority over energy conservation programs and measures.View Latest Bill
Financing and Financial Incentives
Added On: 03-15-2017
Updated On: 03-22-2017
Status: Passed One Chamber
Primary Sponsor: Rick Beck (House/Republican)
- 03-06-2017 - In accordance with House Rule 39 Read the first time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE JOURNAL; ENGROSSED AND ENROLLED BILLS
- 03-06-2017 - Filed
- 03-14-2017 - In accordance with House Rule 39 Read the second time and referred to the Committee on ENERGY - JOINT
- 03-14-2017 - Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- 03-14-2017 - Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- 03-14-2017 - REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- 03-20-2017 - Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- 03-21-2017 - Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- 03-21-2017 - Received from the House.
- 03-21-2017 - Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Insurance and Commerce
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-21-2017||Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.||House||85||0||15||yes|