Arkansas - SB 605 - 2017
Concerning the distribution of highway revenue interest income; and to provide funds for regional intermodal facilities and transportation-related research.View Latest Bill
Added On: 03-15-2017
Updated On: 03-24-2017
Status: Passed Both Chambers
Primary Sponsor: Jake Files (Senate/Republican)
- 03-03-2017 - Filed
- 03-06-2017 - Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- 03-14-2017 - Re-referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- 03-14-2017 - REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- 03-14-2017 - Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- 03-14-2017 - Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- 03-16-2017 - Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- 03-20-2017 - Read the third time and passed.
- 03-20-2017 - Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- 03-20-2017 - RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- 03-20-2017 - Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- 03-21-2017 - Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- 03-22-2017 - Returned from the House as passed.
- 03-22-2017 - Returned To the Senate as passed.
- 03-22-2017 - Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- 03-22-2017 - ORDERED ENROLLED
- 03-23-2017 - Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- 03-23-2017 - DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-20-2017||Read the third time and passed.||Senate||33||0||1||yes|
|03-22-2017||Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.||House||78||4||18||yes|