Arkansas - HB 1754 - 2017
To regulate the testing of vehicles with autonomous technology.View Latest Bill
Added On: 03-15-2017
Updated On: 03-29-2017
Status: Passed Both Chambers
Primary Sponsor: Charlie Collins (House/Republican)
- 03-01-2017 - Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- 03-01-2017 - Filed
- 03-16-2017 - Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- 03-17-2017 - Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- 03-17-2017 - Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- 03-17-2017 - REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- 03-20-2017 - Received from the House.
- 03-20-2017 - Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- 03-20-2017 - Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- 03-23-2017 - Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- 03-27-2017 - Returned to the House as passed.
- 03-27-2017 - Read the third time and passed.
- 03-27-2017 - Returned From the Senate as passed.
- 03-27-2017 - TO BE ENROLLED
- 03-28-2017 - Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-20-2017||Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.||House||85||1||14||yes|
|03-27-2017||Read the third time and passed.||Senate||35||0||0||yes|