Arkansas - HB 1721 - 2017
To amend the law to make the registration of aboveground storage tanks optional; to amend the eligibility for reimbursement from the Petroleum Storage Tank Trust Fund.View Latest Bill
Added On: 03-15-2017
Updated On: 03-24-2017
Primary Sponsor: Andy Davis (House/Republican)
- 02-28-2017 - Filed
- 02-28-2017 - Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- 03-02-2017 - Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- 03-06-2017 - Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- 03-06-2017 - Received from the House.
- 03-06-2017 - Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- 03-15-2017 - Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- 03-16-2017 - Returned to the House as Passed.
- 03-16-2017 - Read the third time and passed.
- 03-17-2017 - Returned From the Senate as passed.
- 03-17-2017 - TO BE ENROLLED
- 03-17-2017 - Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- 03-23-2017 - Notification that HB1721 is now Act 584
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-06-2017||Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.||House||92||0||8||yes|
|03-16-2017||Read the third time and passed.||Senate||34||0||1||yes|