Arkansas - HB 1735 - 2017
To amend and add definitions under the Arkansas Clean-Burning Motor Fuel Development Act; and to amend the law concerning rebates.View Latest Bill
Financing and Financial Incentives
Added On: 03-15-2017
Updated On: 03-28-2017
Status: Passed Both Chambers
Primary Sponsor: Aaron Pilkington (House/Republican)
- 02-28-2017 - Filed
- 02-28-2017 - Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on ENERGY - JOINT
- 03-16-2017 - REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- 03-16-2017 - Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- 03-16-2017 - Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- 03-20-2017 - Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- 03-21-2017 - Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- 03-21-2017 - Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- 03-21-2017 - Received from the House.
- 03-23-2017 - Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- 03-27-2017 - Read the third time and passed.
- 03-27-2017 - Returned to the House as passed.
- 03-27-2017 - Returned From the Senate as passed.
- 03-27-2017 - TO BE ENROLLED
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|03-21-2017||Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.||House||75||1||24||yes|
|03-27-2017||Read the third time and passed.||Senate||32||1||2||yes|