Oregon - HB 2343 - 2017
Relating to comprehensive energy reporting; creating new provisions; and repealing ORS 469.060 and 469.070.View Latest Bill
Added On: 03-24-2017
Updated On: 04-22-2017
Status: Passed One Chamber
- 01-09-2017 - First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
- 01-17-2017 - Referred to Energy and Environment.
- 02-15-2017 - Public Hearing held.
- 04-10-2017 - Work Session held.
- 04-14-2017 - Recommendation: Do pass with amendments and be printed A-Engrossed.
- 04-17-2017 - Second reading.
- 04-18-2017 - Rules suspended. Carried over to April 19, 2017 Calendar.
- 04-19-2017 - Rules suspended. Carried over to April 20, 2017 Calendar.
- 04-20-2017 - Third reading. Carried by Marsh. Passed.