Oregon - HB 2135 - 2017
Relating to entities that contribute to greenhouse gas emissions; creating new provisions; amending...View Latest Bill
- 01-09-2017 - First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
- 01-17-2017 - Referred to Energy and Environment with subsequent referral to Ways and Means.
- 03-01-2017 - Public Hearing held.
- 04-17-2017 - Work Session held.
- 04-21-2017 - Recommendation: Do pass as amended and be printed A-Engrossed, be referred to Rules, and then referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
- 04-21-2017 - Referred to Rules by order of Speaker and then Ways and Means by prior reference.
|Date||Motion (click for details)||Chamber||Committee||Yes|
|04-17-2017||Work Session held.||House||5||4||0||yes|
Carbon Tax? Cap and Trade? Oregon Lawmakers Weigh Options For Reducing Emissions - OPB News
Published by opb.org
Thu, 02 Mar 2017 02:01:59 GMT
Last month the Oregon Global Warming Commission told the Legislature the state is way behind on its goals for reducing carbon emissions. Many who testified ... Two of the bills under consideration, SB 557 and HB 2135, would create a cap and trade ...