Nevada - SB 418 - 2017
Relating to air pollution; declaring the priorities of the Legislature to expend the proceeds from certain consent decrees, orders and settlement agreements involving emissions from vehicles; creating the Fund for Cleaner Emission Vehicles; requiring the Division of Environmental Protection of the State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to allocate money from the Fund to replace or repower certain school buses in this State and to construct and install publicly available hydrogen fueling stations and electric vehicle charging stations; requiring the Division to take certain actions required by certain consent decrees, orders and settlements entered into by this State relating to emissions from vehicles; and providing other matters properly relating thereto.View Latest Bill
Financing and Financial Incentives
Added On: 04-11-2017
Updated On: 04-23-2017
Primary Sponsor: Pat Spearman (Senate/Democratic)
- 03-20-2017 - Read first time. Referred to Committee on Natural Resources. To printer.
- 03-22-2017 - From printer. To committee.
- 04-04-2017 - Notice of eligibility for exemption.
- 04-19-2017 - Placed on Second Reading File.
- 04-19-2017 - Read second time. Amended. (Amend. No. 349.)
- 04-19-2017 - Referred to Committee on Finance. To printer.
- 04-19-2017 - From committee: Amend, and re-refer to Committee on Finance.
- 04-20-2017 - From printer. To engrossment. Engrossed. First reprint . To committee.
- 04-20-2017 - Exemption effective.